Learn About the "Forex Mystery" Phenomenon

Please refer to my post titled "The Forex Mystery" dated Tuesday, March 3rd to get a better idea of my current perceptions and opinions about the forex.

Forex Quotes

Monday, March 2, 2009

Let's give it a shot!

Despite my lack of knowledge, I decided that I was going to find a forex broker and deposit some funds and see what it was all about. I did a little bit of research and I must say that their are a ton forex brokers out there. That should have been one of my first signs that there was something that was just not quite right about the forex. I decided to go with a broker called FXCM. They allow new traders to fund their account with as little as $25. It's called a micro account. So I though "What the heck, it's only $25. Let's give it a shot." The platform was very user friendly and it was pretty easy to figure out how to place a trade. The thing that boggled my mind was the amount of technical indicators that were available to use to help with your trading. Being fairly experienced in the stock market, I knew indicators like moving averages, the MACD, Stochastics, and relative strength. But let me tell you, that was just the tip of the iceberg of what was available to use with my forex technical analysis. This should have been my second sign that the forex was very different from any other types of investments that I have done in the past. Still it didn't matter, I made my deposit and was ready to make those 500% returns that I had heard so much about. If I only knew what I know now, my decision to make that first deposit might never had happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment