Learn About the "Forex Mystery" Phenomenon

Please refer to my post titled "The Forex Mystery" dated Tuesday, March 3rd to get a better idea of my current perceptions and opinions about the forex.

Forex Quotes

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Still Waiting......???

Well its been several weeks since I officially took this site live. I've got Google Analytics so I know that there are people coming to the site and are reading what I've got to say about my experiences with the forex. However, I have yet to find even one person who has proved me wrong by either contacting me directly or commenting on one of my posts about positive experiences that they have had in the forex market. So at this point my conclusion is this. We've all been suckered in by all the ads on the Internet into actually thinking that 100%+ returns annually are possible. We've then deposited our funds into one of the many forex brokers out there and ultimately lost all of those funds for any number of reasons. See folks, this is exactly why I created this blog. To see if this same forex phenomenon is happening to everyone or if there are people out there actually making money. My one and only goal at this point is to make money in the forex. It should be obvious by my site that I'm not in any way, shape, or form trying to make money off you through Clickbank products or whatever. I just want an interactive site where we can all succeed as forex traders. Don't be afraid to post your comments good or bad. It is the only way that we will have success.... by working together with the common goal of becoming smart and knowledgeable traders. Lets get to work traders!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey the forex is the real deal.... Like anything else in life you have to work at it.... Do you think the best athletes in the world got where they are in a month? Study and practice, you'll get it

    ReplyDelete