Learn About the "Forex Mystery" Phenomenon

Please refer to my post titled "The Forex Mystery" dated Tuesday, March 3rd to get a better idea of my current perceptions and opinions about the forex.

Forex Quotes

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Do Forex Advisors Even Exist?

The majority of my investment experience over the years has been related to the stock market. It is very easy to find an advisor who is more than willing to help with your investment objectives. By no means am I saying that they all know what they are doing, but at least they are our there. So I've been actively trading the forex with my FXCM Micro account for about 4 months with minimal success. I will go into my actual trading in later posts, however at this point I could really use some help from a forex advisors. As I've said in past posts you can find ebooks and autotrade systems to help with your investing, but where are the actual people (aka forex advisors) that specialize in the forex and offer their services to potential investors. I really don't want to think that the forex is a big scam, but come on..... Why can't I find any individuals that are willing to really help me to become a successful trader? Even since starting this blog I've gotten emails about these so called fool proof strategies to make 100%+ returns annually, but have yet to speak to someone directly. I would just love for one on my readers to prove me wrong about the forex. Help me find someone that is willing to coach me on what it takes to make profits and has the track record to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment