Learn About the "Forex Mystery" Phenomenon

Please refer to my post titled "The Forex Mystery" dated Tuesday, March 3rd to get a better idea of my current perceptions and opinions about the forex.

Forex Quotes

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

At Least It's Not My Money!

I forgot to mention that when you sign up with FXCM Micro they credit you with $25 just for opening the account. So I thought, "Great, at least I'm not going to be losing my own money." The $25 hit my account and I was ready to roll. As I said before, the trading platform was very user friendly and I started placing my trades. I did have some technical analysis experience from stocks so I decided to apply some of that same logic to how I was going to place trades with the forex. I started pulling up charts and adding new indicators and before I knew I had experienced "Analysis Paralysis." I had so many charts and indicators that I didn't really even know what was working and what wasn't working. This is where the frustration begins and it gets worse from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment