Learn About the "Forex Mystery" Phenomenon

Please refer to my post titled "The Forex Mystery" dated Tuesday, March 3rd to get a better idea of my current perceptions and opinions about the forex.

Forex Quotes

Monday, March 2, 2009

Just another scam or my road to riches?

So my funds hit my FXCM Mixro account and I was ready to start my journey to early retirement. Let me tell you a little about one of the main things that kept bugging me about the forex. It seemed to me the majority of the people out there were trying to sell me some type of ebook or automated trading system. Everyone was looking to make a buck off of me. Don't get me wrong I am more than willing to pay an individual fees for the management of my money because I do believe that there are many very successful advisors that help many individuals succeed financially. But the forex was different. It was near to impossible to find an individual that was interested in managing my money in the forex. They just wanted a quick sale through their product and wanted to get out. That was very hard for me to put my hands around. If these people were so successful as forex traders then why were they not more interested in actually managing my money? Things just weren't adding up, however I was still willing to see what all of the hype was about. I was getting pretty skeptical but remained optimistic based on my past success in the stock market and hoped that that knowledge and success would continue with my new venture in the world of forex.

No comments:

Post a Comment