Learn About the "Forex Mystery" Phenomenon

Please refer to my post titled "The Forex Mystery" dated Tuesday, March 3rd to get a better idea of my current perceptions and opinions about the forex.

Forex Quotes

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Forex Mystery

I've come to the conclusion that there is an interesting phenomenon that seems to be happening with forex traders. Almost every person that I have ever talked to about the forex has either lost money or is too afraid to even invest. So we have all these people that seem to have had such a negative experience with the forex and yet the Internet is flooded with a plethora of people that claim that there are millions of dollars to be made trading the forex. So the question is......"Who are the people making the money?" First and foremost it is obvious to see that the brokers are raking in the big bucks through pip spreads. Second, all of your affiliate marketing gurus are making the big bucks from selling autotrade systems and ebooks because they are everywhere on the Internet. So somebody has to be buying them or otherwise you wouldn't see so much of it on the Internet. So where does that leave all of the rest of us? I have had some minor success in the forex but nothing like what these ebooks and autotrade systems claim to be making. I've always tried to live by the mindset of, " If it's too good to be true, it probably is," but I'm still very intrigued with the forex. Lastly, it seems as though no one is willing to help out a new forex investor without having them first purchase a trading system, seminar, etc. As I've said in previous post, I've worked a lot in the stock market and there seems to be a lot more free information and help available to investors, both beginners and experts. Not only that, I've also had the opportunity to participate in various investment clubs which greatly helped me in learning from others. Don't get me wrong, I know that there is some stuff out there to help new forex investors, but in my opinion the forex is still a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment